Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 New Year - New Project

I had the idea to start a blog and write a little something about each game of the Kansas City Royals 162 game season. I think the 162 is safe as it is very doubtful that they will be playing beyond that in 2011. With no Greinke and no true proven stars (ok Butler might count if he starts hitting with power) and an organization loaded with talent at AAA level and below, the prospects for an "interesting" season is high.

Is interesting good enough? No, but us Royal's fans know the drill... stay tuned as I will be posting before the season begins. If at anytime you would like to become a contributor to this blog, let me know and I give the lineup some thought.

How many days until Spring Training ? Too many...

PLAY BALL !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what YOU think...